Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blogging Again!

So I'm giving this blogging thing another try! This time just about the day to day happenings in my house and my journey in life. Lately I've been not quite enjoying my job (the stay at home mom part) and feeling really guilty about this. I think everyone feels this way at some point but it doesn't make me feel better to know this. Anyhow I think if I am able to share my frustrations (blogging) it'll help me on a day to day level. That with my new motto is: fake it till you make it! When applied to my life that looks like: I wish my house was cleaner so instead of stressing about how not clean it is I overlook the mess. I wish I was a gourmet chef, I'm not so instead I try to cook 4-5 nights a week. Makes me feel good even if it's nothing more than spaghetti! I have trouble admitting the chaos of my life, even this entry feels skattered to me as I try to  put a positive spin on everything, hopefully putting it out there into the world will help me get better at it all....with that I say good day peeps!

1 comment: