Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boys!

So yesterday was one of those days where I thought several times "whose idea was it to have kids again?" Oh yeah, I remind myself that was my brilliant plan! So to help keep myself sane at the end of the day I try to think of something great that happened that day. Yesterday the great thing that happened was I made Oliver's Halloween Costume! And both he and Sawyer thought it was great! Pics of Halloween to come (after Halloween) but until then some pics of my boys that make me smile, especially on days when smiling is the last thing I want to do to them!

 This picture makes me sooo happy to have two boys! Because THEY WILL grow up to be best friends!


This is Oliver on his second birthday.  Doesn't he look happy? This stage of very awkward photos that they think are great is so funny to me!


Last one...Sawyers mohawk always makes me smile! I think it's the funniest thing, and I dont' know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment