Monday, April 18, 2016

Mi Familia

I would venture to guess if you've spent more then an afternoon with me you know how close I am to my family.  They are my best friends, my confidants, my reality keepers, can't get away with shit(ers) my all around favorite people in the world. We ache together when there is heartache, we laugh together when there is joy, we party together......every time we are together and mainly all I remember is the LOVE!! So much fucking love!

A few weeks ago my brother announced he was gonna bring his kids down to visit for spring break, I was of course thrilled, my sisters were not! They were sad they wouldn't get to see them, so they packed up and came up to visit! So we had 5 families in 1 city for the first time in a long time, and it was great! I remember being a kid and meeting up with my cousins at my grandmas house for sleepovers. I remember my cousins being my first secret keepers. Watching these relationships develop amongst my kids with there cousins is magical. They want to be together. They cry about being apart. They love each other soooooo hard it hurts.

These are my kids people, their tribe....


...and if this is the only good thing I do in my life, I will be ok with that.



These ones are mine, and I forever will be grateful because life would be unbearable without them.



No comments:

Post a Comment