Thursday, November 4, 2010

brief moments of sanity

I haven't been feeling well the last few days, and yesterday somehow magically all the stars aligned in my favor. Sawyer is in school on Wednesdays and Oliver had a play date scheduled so I had time to rant like a mad woman on here, then I made a cup of tea, put on some quiet music and....
                                                                         
I TOOK A BATH!!
I realize this may not seem like much to all, but to me it was the brief moment of sanity that made my week!!   I am not very good at slowing down so it was hard for me to realize that this was a productive way to spend an hour but let me tell you it is an amazing way to spend an hour! Anyhow my advice to anyone who happens to be reading today is take a moment for yourself today, it will make you a better person for all those around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment