Thursday, September 13, 2012

I am lucky

I am not feeling like myself today. I'm grumpy, mainly at life. I want to make this cake for my family but for some reason I don't think they would find it as funny as I do!....


 I've always found it's hard to stay grumpy if I take a moment to look at all the good around me. So in an effort to improve my own mood I'm sharing a few things that make me smile everyday...


I am lucky to be the proud mama of two boys, who even when they are driving me crazy, are the best things that have ever happened to me.


I am lucky to have some of the best cheerleader's in the world, my Primas.


I am lucky that I have a husband who tells me I'm beautiful everyday.


Lastly I'm lucky that at the end of a crappy day, there is always booze in the freezer!
 



1 comment: