Monday, May 16, 2011

Grab a beer, or better yet take a shot!

guess what....




grab a beer button


I figured out how to add a button to my blog!!! I know you are very excited for me. Anyhow on to what I did this week, or rather what I didn't do this week.

I didn't freak over my son's horribly mismatched clothes instead I was happy he was able to dress himself! Oh and did I mention he's wearing underwear under there!! Woot Woot!!


The boys starting swimming lessons, and I didn't do anything but sit and drink a sweet coffee!


I didn't show my son how scared I was that he was wearing a skirt out in public. Instead I held my head as high as he did and we had a marvelous day out!


I didn't fret over Sawyers choice  of lunch time eating venues. Counters can be cleaned.


Instead of worrying about how this afternoon nap was going to kill our bedtime, I enjoyed watching my baby sleep. And I realized how much of a baby he is not! :(


I didn't get chemo, but Jeremy did. This was the first visit I had been to and although I can think of a million better ways to spend a Friday afternoon I enjoyed spending the time with him.


On Saturday I watched my friend Elena's kids and she so graciously brought a box of donuts to share with us. I did not finish the box but I did go to the gym to work off the one I ate.


I hope you enjoyed what I did this week. Next week I am hoping to catch up on some blogs that I've been working on...wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You did it!! Now go leave a link in the comments so people know to visit you :-)

    Great post, my friend!

    ReplyDelete