Sunday, November 13, 2011

Grab some Kalhua, and look what I did this week!

I can't believe I haven't done one post this week! Since I feel I've neglected you all the least I can do is to  recap the week! :)

We started this week with a hot cocoa morning and a hot lasagna dinner!





On Tuesday while taking Oliver to school he fell asleep in the car! This kinda describes how much sleep has been had at my house recently, by 9am we are all ready for a nap!


While he was at school Sawyer and I biked around for awhile, then because we were feeling too healthy went for a donut!



Thursday night my girlfriend Elena graciously offered to watch my kids overnight, and my friend Kim's kids, and her husband was working that night.....Elena is kinda crazy, and we love her for it! As a thank you we showed up Friday morning with bacon and donuts! Look at those happy faces!


On Friday my brother had surgery and since he lives in Washington and we couldn't be there to make sad faces at him we sent him messages of how bad we felt....Oh and apparently Friday's are surgery day in this family!


Lot's of other stuff happened too, but I'm a slacker so you get the short abbreviated version! Hope your week is off to a good start!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment