Friday, April 20, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

In case you aren't in Sacramento and haven't seen that our current temp is:


Yes that's right, it's 11:39am and already 75*! It's mind blowing!! I will inevitably be complaining quite loudly when summer hits and it is 112*, but the 70's and 80's are perfect for me! One of my favorite things about spring time, is getting to plant a garden. Last year I started a garden but it was quickly overgrown and forgotten :((  The planning has begun, and this year will be different! :))


This is the beginning of my garden prep! I have some mint that is in filling in quickly, and my raspberries from 2 years ago look like they are choosing to make this there biggest year yet!  I'm so excited to see where they are at the end of summer.


I found these cute little garden stakes at Target, and I'm loving the little something they've added to my garden. Plus it was an easy way to get the kids involved in the yard work.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. I hope that garden grows big this year! It was great seeing you and Jeremy here in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to more visits! xo -- Doug

    ReplyDelete