Saturday, December 1, 2012

Love you Forever

Tonight I  read the boys, Love You Forever, the saddest book ever written. Well maybe that's only true if after you read it you leave the room to blog and Jeremy snuggles in to put the boys to bed.

I realize nothing about that sentence seems sad. It actually sounds quite lovely! But in my case all I can think about is that this is the last  night we will be in this house as a family for awhile. This is the last night that Jeremy will put the boys to sleep in their beds. We will all be together again in a few weeks, the boys and I will be with Jeremy for Christmas. Most likely we will make at least a day trip before then, so really it's not as bad as it seems, but we won't all be in our house, in our beds  together under our roof for a few months. This makes me sad.

I'm at a loss for words, and that is so foreign a thing to me.  I'm not going to try to give words to feelings I don't really know, or want to know, how to explain. I'm just going to ask for help. Please think about my family and no matter what you believe send us prayers of  love, courage, and strength that will surround us with your positivity and warmth. For that little bit coming from so many people truly is something that can be physically felt.

In case you were wondering what an image of a 100 day paper chain looked like...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment